and around the world

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Mail from Megan Part V

Hey guys!!
Well the team left 2 days ago. So I am still here in Slovakia with my friend Jess (many know her). We are also with a girl named Katca, and are headed to her house tomorrow. It is Two hours away. After our time there we are headed back to Poland to met up with Scott (Chi Alpha Pastor), and head to Vienna to fly "home". That's the plan so far.

We took one day to relax after the team went home. They left on the bus at 3:30am, so we all stayed up and wish them off... honestly I miss them a lot. We made some great friends on this trip, and it was hard to say good-bye. Anyway today Jess and I went into another town, by bus. A four dollar bus ticket got us a 2 hour ride! We walked around this castle and ate at a little cafe. So fun! Katca stayed at the hostel, because she is fighting a cold. We all had this awful cold at one point in the trip. I still have mine, but I am thankful it wasn't as bad!

Lets see... Oh man everyone should come here for the pastries and ice cream... okay all the food is amazing! Now I am just being random... Before the team went home we did a lot of service for the church here. We painted and cleaned and did music outreaches, helped at a childrens outreach. These kids were so cute! I tried to play soccer with these boys, but they schooled me over and over again. Then I tried to juggle the stupid ball and my toe started bleeding again. Lame! yep the toe still hurts, it's getting better though. Well I am not sure what else, just know I love you all! I will see you soon, hopefully! Megan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home