and around the world

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Mail from Megan Part IV

hey guys, thanks for all the emails...I kinda felt like I was annoying you all... but I am refreshed to know that you still love me! Things are going great!! \i will tell you a little of what we have done.... Lets see, oh we met the Pope. Haha just kidding, we saw him though. He was in a bullet-proof car thing, and people were lined up all around the square (center market). People were running and chashing him. Honestly it was madness, and you can imagine us as loud Americans in a square full of reserved Polish people. That was an event in itself. yep we were doing the wave... now this was embarrassing We just spent 3 days in Banovce, Slovakia to minister to the Jypsies. I loved this! They just wanted to be loved and kissed... oh it was amazing. Just to let you all know before he comes home....Peter Mason is now offically a Backstreet Boy!!!!!!!!! SO FUNNY! The little girls swarmed him and made him sing. He had this sign (patting his head) if he was in trouble, but I was so caught up in my girls that I missed all the signs! OOPS! He said there were a lot! Oh man leaving was hard, one little girl, who was a typical teenager (attitude attitude attitude) cried! Okay more funnies! A girl on the team and I were walking up these stairs at night and there was this stupid statue at the top. She got scared, then I followed. But I really thought something was after me, so I kicked the stairs to get away faster. This was no good! My toe hurts so bad. It won't stop bleeding, and now a bruse is forming under the nail (gross I know). NOw this was all getting better, but no Megan has to go and ruin if for herself. We were helping these Missionaries move out of their house (5 freeking flights of stairs) and I have to drop 2 HEAVY book shelves.... and a Liter of pop on my bad toe! LAME! As of now I have to limp, because it hurts and it won't stop bleeding again, but I laugh because it's so dumb! Anyway things are going so great! I have used up my 250 picture card already, and I can't delete any, so hopefully I can burn an CD soon. So much has happened, so many lives touched and changed, in and out of our group! Our devotion time has been amazing and tearfilled/rainfall for me! I miss you all though SO MUCH! The group leaves in four days, and Jess and I still have no idea what we are doing... so I will update you more later! I love you again and hope you all are doing better than well! Megan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home