and around the world

Monday, May 15, 2006

Scott's Euro Missions Journal #1

Like last year, we'll post Scott's emails here for everyone to read. Enjoy.


Hello Friends and Family,

It is 2:50 am, early on Monday morning. I am busy packing and getting all my last minute details locked down. I am about to embark on a month long missions trip to Central Europe. This email is sent to keep all of you who helped support this trip connected to what is happening on our trip.

Tomorrow all 22 students and staff going on this missions trip will travel to Bozeman, Montana. While we are in Bozeman for a day we will get to know everyone, receive our first week's schedule and pray together for God's blessing on our trip.

I hope to round up all the musicians as well. Hopefully we can get a small practice in. This year our music outreach should be more than just me singing my guts out while beating on my guitar :) We have three other guitar players, two other singers and one very excellent violin player. So our music should be much more pleasant to the ear than last year's :)

Well my next email will probably come once we have made it to Europe; we will be in Krakow, Poland for the first leg of our outreach. Please pray for our safe travel, for our team to gel with personalities and giftings, and for God to prepare the hearts of the people who we will be speaking with during our time there.

Thanks for joining the journey with me!!!!!!

Scott

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home