and around the world

Thursday, April 13, 2006

gone loggin'


888825-R1-13-11
Originally uploaded by lafalda.
welp it's official folks. the votes are in. this is my most popular photo on flickr "in order of interestingness."
it is ranked by the number of views, comments and people who marked it as a favorite. i think this will greatly embarrass the subject, which makes me a little happy. she never much liked this photo, but with scientific proof like this, i think she can no longer deny that it's a pretty great pic. you might find another pic or two of her here.

4 Comments:

At April 14, 2006 4:22 PM, Blogger Lance Fisher said...

Yep, I have that one marked as a favorite.

 
At April 19, 2006 10:39 PM, Blogger KrystyKay said...

Okay, after searching for like thrity seconds for a rock to hide under (here in my room) I decided you all must be on crack. But I still love you!

 
At April 25, 2006 5:12 PM, Blogger Lance Fisher said...

Oh yeah, I have some photos of this subject as well.

 
At April 30, 2006 8:52 PM, Blogger lafalda said...

wow, 109? eLEVen pages? that makes me happy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home