and around the world

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Jess and Megan from Slovakia

this is an audio post - click to play
Hi guys it's Jess. Finally doing one audioblog. It's taken us a long time to get a hold of a card, and get a hold of a way to call, and a country code, and all that kind of stuff.

So Megan and I are here. We're in Koshitsa, Slovakia with our friend Katka, and just been having a wonderful time. She and Scott will leave the day after tomorrow. We leave at five a.m. tomorrow morning to take a train from Koshitsa to Bratislava. Then we hope to find a hotel, which might be difficult because Depeche Mode is in town, but we're hoping and praying that we might be able to find one. Hopefully close to the train station.

So yeah, we've just been hanging out with Katka. We went to church this morning, and it was wonderful. They had an American team there so we sang a bunch of Hillsong music and American worship songs, so that was good for us. Then, Treti Den played which is Third Day played for worship. They're a pretty famous Christian band in Slovakia.

Let's see, we're... I'm doing well, she's doing well. We've been eating way too much. Katka's mom is amazing, and won't let us stop eating for more than twenty minutes at a time, but it finally got nice out today so we're about to head to the square and take some pictures. So that's about it. I miss everybody at home, and I'm going to hand it over to Megan. Okay, bye.



Hello people that speak my language. I'm really excited to talk to you when I get home, because you will actually understand me. I don't really know what to say. I just wanted to let you know that Jess is going to be amazing here on her time when she is back in Binotsa. The Gypsy kids are amazing, and they all love her, and you guys, I wish you could all see what I saw with Jess and those Gypsy kids. All the girls just yell for her name, and I don't know... she's amazing and she doesn't even know it, but I'm telling you this because... I don't know, because you already know it.

I don't know what else to say except for I miss you always and I can't wait to talk to you. So here's Jess again to see if she wants to say anything else.



Nope, that's about it. We're going to hang up, and I think Lance has enough to transcribe with all of this. So we love you, and we'll talk to you soon. Keep listening to the blogs and reading the blogs, and I'll try to be more faithful with blogging once I settle down. Okay talk to you later, bye.#

1 Comments:

At June 13, 2006 12:47 PM, Blogger Lance Fisher said...

I'm so glad the audioblog is working again. Thanks for the updae.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home