and around the world

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Luckiest Girl


I'm pretty sure I'm the luckiest girl in the world. I think working with Chi Alpha is by far the highlight of my life (granted I don't have much else to do but entertain small children during the day) but it makes me so exceptionally happy to work with collegate age people. They bless, inspire and challenge me more than I could have ever dreamed, and I would basically do this for the rest of my life! This Thursday was amazing and I was so proud of everyone involved. Each segment was excellent and I can already tell this is going to be a semester of "lengthening our cords" so to speak (see Isaiah 54) and it makes me so excited to be a part of college ministry. I hope to keep you updated on what happens within Chi Alpha this year and the amazing people involved... so ta ta for now, and many blessings till later. PS: this is Krysty Kay, not Scotty B!

1 Comments:

At September 07, 2005 10:43 AM, Blogger Lance Fisher said...

Hey Krysty, I hope you don't mind, I touched up the formatting and changed the picture of Scott to a picture of you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home