and around the world

Saturday, July 02, 2005

Fireworks!

Hey how's it goin'? Thursday was my first night working the fireworks stand. It was pretty fun actually. I was working with Rachael. To my surprise, the stand was loaded with snack food and pop! I was going to order pizza, but I made a PB & J instead. We had a pretty good night for a Thursday, I think it will be starting to get quite a bit more busy this weekend. If you are interested in helping work the stand (you don't have to know much about fireworks) just email me or give Scott a call.

We've kind of had a bit of a break from Chi Alpha for the last month. People left for home, others left for Eastern Europe, but I'm getting excited for what's coming up this summer. We are having our first summer Bible study on Thursday, and then a week from today, we are going to raft the Blackfoot river. I'll be captaining a boat again, so if you want to be in the wild and fun boat, be sure to find me!

That's all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home