and around the world

Monday, June 20, 2005

Where Do We Go From Here?

So the Slovakia 2005 Mission is over, but this blog is still here. I originally set it up to get missions updates to the masses, and it seems to have worked pretty well, but I would hate to see the blog die now. We still have missions next year, mini missions to small town Montana coming up, and the 2005 school year is just around the corner.

In preparation for the school year, one of our goals is to revamp the Chi Alpha website. We want to make it simple. Something like five links off the home page: About, Upcoming Events, Past Events (with photos), Bloggers (like me!), and Resources (like links to Bible Gateway. Oh, and we're going to get rid of the dead forums. Sorry to you dead forum readers, but nobody ever posts stuff there anymore.

So this is your chance to speak up or forever hold your peace about any cool ideas you have for the site. Yes that means you. You who is reading this. Go ahead and leave a comment. It's the "comments" link at the end of the post. Okay, don't say I never gave you a chance.

In other upcoming events, I know it's not on the official calendar, but the fireworks are getting delivered to my house tomorrow. It's more important for me to mark my calendar, than it is for you to mark yours, but that means that we will soon be manning the XA Fireworks stand! It's a TNT Fireworks stand, and we'll be south of Missoula on Highway 93, across from the Montana Sports Medicine builing and turnoff to Blue Mountain. If you are interested in helping out (it's going to be super fun), just send me an email.

Well, that's all for now. Oh and don't forget to leave a comment with your cool idea for the website!

2 Comments:

At June 21, 2005 3:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

make the forum a lot more simpler... if you have too many categories and subcategories, it kinda limits the interaction...

oohh... and have the notes from the weekly bibestudies posted online.

 
At June 21, 2005 3:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

also re: fireworks- I can help out in the afternoons. just give me a call if you need me- you know the #

 

Post a Comment

<< Home