and around the world

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Jess on Slovakia Part II

this is an audio post - click to play
Hi guys, this is Jess. I'm calling with my first audioblog from my Slovakia trip. I'm in my hotel room in Salt Lake City. Everything went really well today. Had a really long day. Scott and I got lost in Idaho Falls, if that's possible, but we made it here safely, and just had a really good evening getting to know the team, and spending time in prayer and worship. It was great to see my friend Jack again. I just laughed at him all night, and Curtis as well as he made up a song about sugar cubes. And yeah, that's about it. We're going to leave early in the morning for the airport, and head to JFK, and then off to Paris after that. So, I will be updating you probably in New York if I have time. Okay, Bye. #

Back to Part I.
On to Part III.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home