and around the world

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Slovakia 2004 Pictures Up!

Hey, so it's getting pretty late, and I'm supposed to meet J.J. at 6AM, but you know how it is when you start getting into something, and have to finish it. I got Dan's Slovakia photos up on flickr, and added this cool little, um what do they call it? Oh yeah, a "badge." It's the little bar of images in the top right. If you click one, it will take you to flickr's site, and if you sign in you can comment on it and stuff. Pretty neat-o, eh?

Well, good night.

Oh yeah. The idea is to have a little photo along with the blog entry for whoever posts it, like me in the cowboy hat, but it was getting creepy seeing three of my faces on the same web page. So we will pick this up in the future when other people start posting here.

1 Comments:

At May 11, 2005 1:16 PM, Blogger Lance Fisher said...

Sorry I didn't make that appointment, J.J.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home