and around the world

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Jess on Slovakia Part III

this is an audio post - click to play
Hi guys this is Jess. I'm finally placing my first blog post from Poland. It has been incredibly difficult to use the phones here, and I'm so sorry it's taken me so long to do this, but we're having a wonderful time. We're drawing our time in Poland to a close. Tomorrow we will have an outreach and a barbeque, and then we will be in Auschwitz on Saturday, and then head to Slovakia, but we've been able to meet up with a lot of Polish Christians, and just spend time with them, and encourage them. Today we went to kind of a congress, which is where all... a bunch of Pentecostal Christians got together -- about 500 of them in a town about two hours from here, but we're just... we're doing great. It's been... there have been a lot of difficulties, but a lot of real victories, and a lot of joys. So, yeah, I miss you guys a lot. I wish you were all here with me so I could just enjoy the city with you all. I miss your silliness and I miss your humor and everything, but I'm excited to be here, and I'm so excited to go to Slovakia. Not so excited to go to Auschwitz for my third time, but it will be good. So, I will try to be better about posting these blogs. Thank you, Lance, for your help, and I don't think there is a problem with the blog system, it's just that Scott and I haven't gotten to it. So, forgive me, and I will hopefully talk to you soon. #

Back to Part II.
Go to the first of Jess' audioposts.

3 Comments:

At May 26, 2005 3:10 PM, Blogger Lance Fisher said...

That's okay, Jess. We know it's tough to get to a phone over there. It's good to hear from you, and had you or Scott tried to call much earlier it wouldn't have worked anyway. God bless!

 
At May 26, 2005 5:15 PM, Blogger erin said...

Wow. Listening to you feels like watching CNN. Don't know why. Must be the cool crackly audio. Or because you said the word "congress". Silly me. In any case, it's good to hear your voice, cuz...I miss you :]

 
At May 29, 2005 10:41 PM, Blogger Lance Fisher said...

Hey, it's Lance, Shannon, Jamey, Rachael, and Rocky! We're all here at Liquid Planet checking out your blog right before closing. God Bless!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home