and around the world

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

World Missions Summit

Today a group left for the World Mission's Summit in Louisville, Kentucky. Let me try and remember everyone who was going: Scott, Jess, Krysty, Jamey, Lacy, Rachael, and maybe Zach. What is the world missions summit? Well, if you didn't already look at that link, I'll give you the overview. A bunch of missionaries from around the world were invited to Kentucky and so were all the Chi Alpha groups. College students will be able to meet with missionaries and see what they are doing.

The Hadingers, who are missionaries to the Old Colony Germans in Cuauhtemoc, Mexico will be there. I met them in January when I went down there with Dan and Andrew (my friend from Boise). Here's a photo set and a blog post. I'm excited for some of our Chi Alphers to meet them because that's where we are hoping to go for our spring break mission trip.

The group headed to Kentucky is set up with audioblogger so hopefully we'll be hearing all about it from the road.

1 Comments:

At December 29, 2005 1:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That'd be cool. I would've gone, but I just couldn't afford it right now... that, and Kentucky really isn't on my list of places to go. Maybe next year... and maybe if it's in california, or something. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home