and around the world

Saturday, January 19, 2008

New Contributor and New Podcast

Chi-Alpha-Album-Art-Fall-20Welcome back to Missoula! I hope you all had a great Christmas. I know I did. My brand new niece came for a visit with my brother and his wife, so we had lots of fun. Ember is just 17 days older than my new son.

Good things are happening around the ol' Chi Alpha website. As you may have read, Sylvia is our newest contributor to the blog. She is our newest staff member at Chi Alpha but she's been around the XA blogging scene for a little while now. She runs her own blog too. (that ought to prompt a new post)

The other news is our newly launched podcast. I've submitted it to iTunes so it should start showing up in iTunes searches in a week or two. In the meantime, if you have iTunes you can use this special link. If you don't have iTunes, or you just want to check out the archive in your browser, head on over to our new Sermons Page. You can read overviews of all the sermons and any scripture references. There's also an RSS feed on that page so you can keep up to date if you have a Zune, or Zen, or something.

Let us know in the comments if you subscribe, and what you think about it. If you don't know how to subscribe or what all this means, ask away!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home