and around the world

Monday, December 04, 2006

Krysty's First Day Snowboarding

Yesterday, a bunch of us went up to Lookout and went snowboarding. Some were seasoned pros like Megan the Red, and others were completely brand new, but all of us had a blast.

I was amazed by how quickly John picked it up. He went down the bunny hill about 10 times, and then we were off to the chair lift, and by the end of the day he was zooming down the blue squares. I have no doubt he could have made it down the black diamonds. All that skateboarding and surfing must really help and/or he's fearless.

Megan the Red fast. I had a blast trying to keep up with her, and practicing riding switch.

If you weren't invited, it's because I didn't know you snowboarded. Send me an email at lance dot fisher at gmail dot com, and I'll be sure to give you a call next time we go. I'd love for you to come.

1 Comments:

At December 05, 2006 5:47 PM, Blogger XAgirl said...

Way to go Krysty!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home